Odoo ERP Functional Implementers
Job Description :
Responsible for training the customer.
Manage the complete lifecycle of Odoo ERP implementation.
Gather customer requirements and document them well.
Analyze customer requirements and business processes to map them properly with Odoo ERP.
Analyze and resolve complex customer issues related to data and processes.
understanding the business processes and plan different phases of ERP implementation which includes configuration, customizations, integration, support, workflows ...etc.
Configure Odoo ERP modules as per business requirement.
User Training Coordination
User Training and Adoption
About the job?
- Assist in coordinating and facilitating user training sessions for the Odoo system.
- Provide support to end-users during the training process.
- Work closely with Odoo Functional Consultants and support teams to address and resolve any issues or challenges during the project lifecycle.
- Contribute to the preparation of regular project status reports.
- Assist in maintaining comprehensive project documentation within the Odoo system.
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefitsbr
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Only a couple blocs from BART, Caltrain, Highway 101, carpool pickup, and Bay Bridge.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day to order and pantry snacks